Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Steel, Rubber, Ceramic
Head Drive Pulley, Drive Pulley
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
Flat, Hot Dip Galvanizing Smooth Steel, Rubber Coat, Herringbone, Rhombic Rubber Lagging
500mm Conveyor Drum Pulley,
4.5m/s ceramic pulley,
500mm ceramic pulley
Ceramic pulley introduction:
Ceramic pulley encapsulation is a way of pulley encapsulation, which is suitable for the transportation of wet sticky materials under severe conditions with large water content.
Performance characteristics of ceramic pulley :
1. The surface of each ceramic rubber sheet is cast into a durable rubber sheet by hundreds of independent small ceramic sheets. Each ceramic sheet has raised features. Under the pressure of a general conveyor belt, thousands of A unique cast bump can generate positive traction, prevent slippage, and extend the service life of the conveyor pulley. At the same time, the elasticity of the bottom rubber can play a very good impact resistance.
2. Each ceramic rubber sheet has grooves spaced at a certain distance, which can discharge foreign matter (dust, soil) on the pulley along the grooves, so that the pulley has a unique self-cleaning function, which is especially suitable for humid working environments.
Common specifications of ceramic pulley:
1. Rubber sheet thickness 15mm, ceramic sheet 20*20*5, with red semi-sulfurized layer
2. The width can be adjusted according to the actual size of the customer roller, the length is 500mm
The scope of application of ceramic pulley:
1. The belt speed is within 4.5m/s;
2. The belt joint is not suitable for iron buckle fixing;
3. The temperature of the material conveyed by the belt is within 80℃;
4. It is suitable for the transportation of wet and viscous materials, and it is suitable for driving pulley or reversing pulley where the belt conveyor often slips and the surface is not wear-resistant.
Advantages of ceramic encapsulation:
1. The high abrasion resistance of the surface ceramics, used in the belt conveyor drive pulley, the special structure of the ceramics and the special arrangement, and the special rubber structure, increase the friction coefficient between the belt and prevent the belt from slipping.
2. Under the same load, the tension of the belt can be reduced and the life of the belt can be extended.
3. The wear resistance of ceramics makes the service life of the driving pulley more than ten times longer than the original pulley.
4. It is suitable for extremely harsh conditions such as high abrasion, easy skidding and wet materials or surrounding environment.
If you need the drive pulley, please refer to the follow picture and fill the size what you need in the tabulation ;
If you need others, such as tail pulley, bend pulley, tension pulley, etc. please refer to the follow pulley picture and give the pulley’s size and requirement you need.