Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
UHMWPE conveyor impact bed,
JIS conveyor impact bed,
UHMWPE impact beds
Impact bed introduction:
The buffer bed is mainly used to replace the buffer rollers. The buffer bed is composed of buffer strips, and the buffer strips are mainly applied with excellent high elasticity special rubber layer to fully and effectively absorb the impact force when the material falls, and greatly reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls. The impact really improves the stress condition of the blanking point.
Advantages of impact bed:
1. The surface contact between the buffer strip and the conveyor belt effectively prevents damage to the conveyor belt
2. The conveyor belt is uniformly stressed at the blanking port, which greatly reduces the daily repair and maintenance costs
3. Effectively eliminate material splashing and leakage caused by uneven force on the conveyor belt
4. The smooth surface of UHMWPE minimizes the frictional force during conveyor belt operation
5. The curved design on the surface of the polyethylene layer ensures the smooth and smooth operation of the conveyor belt
6. Ultra-high elastic special rubber layer can absorb the impact of materials to the maximum extent
7. The various parts of the buffer strip are connected by a hot vulcanization process, which is compact and firm
8. The design of the bottom steel structure makes disassembly and assembly convenient and quick
The scope of use of impact beds:
1. Buffer for high drop drop point.
2. Blanking buffer with uneven size.
3. High-density blanking buffer.
4. The sealing of the blanking area (to prevent overflow) is improved.