Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
Nylon Conveyor Idler Roller,
antistatic Conveyor Idler Roller,
JIS conveyor nylon roller
The idler rollers are essential for controlling the functioning of conveyor rollers. They help to reduce energy losses that are caused by mechanical friction. They can be used for a wide range of speeds and load items. The surface of idler rollers is usually coated with a material to ensure smoother performance.
The roller is an important part of the belt conveyor. There are many types and large quantities, which can support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the roller is particularly important.
Working principle of nylon roller:
The roller drives the roller tube, the bearing seat, the outer ring of the bearing, and the seal ring to rotate through the friction between the conveyor belt and the roller, and realizes the transmission of logistics together with the conveyor belt.
The role of nylon roller:
The role of the roller is to support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. The operation of the roller must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the rollers plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the roller is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture high-quality rollers.
Features of nylon roller:
1. The nylon roller has extremely high wear resistance, extremely low friction coefficient, and it is not easy to wear the belt;
2. Nylon rollers have excellent self-lubricating properties, do not need to be oiled, and are not easy to jam under harsh conditions;
3. The nylon roller has antistatic, anti-smoldering, anti-aging, and chemical resistance (acid, alkali and organic solvent) corrosion;
4. Can withstand repeated shocks and vibrations;
5. The ambient temperature range for nylon rollers is: -40℃～80℃;
6. Excellent mechanical performance, light weight, convenient installation and no maintenance;
7. Nylon rollers have low noise (3-7DB) and run smoothly and have a long life (3-5 times the life of metal rollers)
Nylon roller use operation:
1. Before using the roller, carefully check the appearance for any serious bumps and damage. The rotating roller should rotate flexibly without jamming.
2. The installation distance of the rollers should be determined by scientific calculations based on the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor, and avoid excessive or dense installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid friction between each other.
Nylon roller maintenance;
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, and generally does not need maintenance. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. The rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be opened outwards. After the bearing is installed into the idler, the proper clearance should be maintained and not crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals should be made of original parts, and should be put into the rollers during assembly, and should not be assembled together.
4. During use, the roller should be strictly prevented from hitting the roller tube by heavy objects.
5. To ensure the sealing performance and use performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.