Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
Self Lubrication Conveyor Idler Roller,
Cone Conveyor Idler Roller,
Self Lubrication conveyor drive rollers
Idler rollers are assembled in various types of automated modular units. The platforms are equipped with control systems on numerous linked modules that effectively deliver selective control over the units present within the assembly environment. The idler rollers have modular configuration which use sensors to ensure superior performance. These sensors can activate these drive motors once any kind of load is detected, thereby eliminating the necessity for continuous operation and functioning of the setup.
Introduction of roller:
The roller is an important part of the belt conveyor. There are many types and large quantities, which can support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the roller is particularly important.
Features of cone roller:
1. The tapered roller has extremely high wear resistance, extremely low friction coefficient, and is not easy to wear the belt;
2. Excellent self-lubrication, no need to inject oil, and it is not easy to jam under harsh conditions;
3. It has antistatic, anti-combustion, anti-aging, acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion resistance;
4. Can withstand repeated shocks and vibrations; use environment temperature range: -40℃-90℃;
5. Excellent mechanical performance, light weight, convenient installation and no maintenance;
6. Smooth operation and long life.
Application range of cone roller:
Various transportation industries such as steel mills, power plants, docks, coal mines, etc.
Operation of cone roller:
1. Before using the roller, carefully check the appearance for any serious bumps and damage. The rotating roller should rotate flexibly without jamming.
2. The installation distance of the rollers should be determined by scientific calculations based on the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor, and avoid excessive or dense installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid friction between each other.
Cone roller maintenance;
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, and generally does not need maintenance. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. The rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be opened outwards. After the bearing is installed in the idler, the proper clearance should be maintained and not crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals should be made of original parts, and should be put into the rollers during assembly, and should not be assembled together.
4. During use, the roller should be strictly prevented from hitting the roller tube by heavy objects.
5. To ensure the sealing performance and use performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.