Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
JIS spiral conveyor roller,
Self Cleaning spiral roller,
JIS Spiral Roller
We have gained vast expertise in offering a superior range of Conveyor Spiral Roller which is manufactured as per the latest industry standards. They are well known for rugged construction and are easy to maintain.
The roller is an important part of the belt conveyor. There are many types and large quantities, which can support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the roller is particularly important.
Working principle of helix roller:
The roller drives the roller tube, the bearing seat, the outer ring of the bearing, and the seal ring to rotate through the friction between the conveyor belt and the roller, and realizes the logistics transmission together with the conveyor belt and assists the rubber conveyor belt to brake guide.
Helix roller function:
1. The unique product structure makes the conveyor belt have the characteristics of non-stick roller, strong self-cleaning force and non-stick belt under the environment of conveying viscous and wet materials;
2. This product fundamentally solves the serious problems of corrosion, sticky rollers, belt deviation and tearing that are common in belt conveyors.
3. It has the characteristics of novel structure, convenient installation and maintenance, stable self-centering, non-stick roller, low noise, low energy consumption and prolonged belt service life.
4. It has a strong ability to automatically correct the deviation of the conveyor belt, while protecting and avoiding the possibility of external tearing of the twisted belt of the rubber conveyor belt to the maximum extent;
5. At the same time, it maximizes the life of the conveyor belt, saves energy, greatly reduces production costs, and improves economic benefits.
Requirements for the use of helix rollers:
1. According to the belt width or machine opening width, select the rollers and brackets that match the specifications;
2. Install the supporting roller bracket on the side beam of the conveyor correspondingly. (Symmetry deviation is not more than 2mm)
3. Enlarge the shaft shells at both ends of the supporting roller into the ear groove of the bracket, and ensure that the horizontal angle between the supporting roller and the frame is 20 or the distance between the corresponding bracket. (The angle and distance of the oval hole at the bottom of the bracket can be adjusted)
4. When the rollers are running, the spiral direction must be consistent.
5. The installation distance of each group of rollers can be designed according to the specific gravity of the conveyed materials, and the general installation distance is 0.8-1.0m.
6. The bearing part is equipped with grease nipple, and the oil is injected every 6 months.
7. The impact force during conveying operation shall not exceed 300Kg/m.
8. This product can be used in the range of -40℃-70℃. If the range is exceeded, it should be proposed in advance. The two-way spiral rubber roller of special specifications can be designed and produced according to the user's different climatic conditions, working media and models.
9. During transportation and storage, prevent heavy pressure, mechanical damage and grease nipple damage.
Helix roller maintenance:
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, and generally does not need maintenance. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. The rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be opened outwards. After the bearing is installed into the idler, the proper clearance should be maintained and not crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals should be made of original parts, and should be put into the rollers during assembly, and should not be assembled together.
4. During use, the roller should be strictly prevented from hitting the roller tube by heavy objects.
5. To ensure the sealing performance and use performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.